Today we started the day with a meeting with our contact person, Richard Kjepso as he had submitted a feedback for our draft report already. There were only small fixes he could point out and he thinks we are on track with everything. He tested the latest version of our app and really liked it, the only comment he made was that the font could be a bit on the small side (or maybe because he’s older 😂).
After that, we received an apologetic email from Vipps support saying sorry for all the issues we’ve had up until now. The representative promised to have our problem fixed during the course of today. 20minutes later we got a reply e-mail saying that we’ve had the wrong subscription all this time, and they assigned us a new product in their API developer portal. Our API calls worked instantly, and we rushed to implement it to our React-Native solution. We made some huge progress today and got a first version of the ticket purchasing solution done. Stian created an A1 poster for us to print and display during the EXPO 14th of June.