Writing, spell checking, punctuation, referencing, formatting, redlining, and revisions are some of the words that have influenced the work this week. This was the last week before the final submission deadline of the report 4th of June at 14:00 sharp.
What we’ve learned this week:
- Working on a collaborative Word document is a painful experience 🌪
- Having horizontal and vertical pages in the same word document.
- Getting images to live happily alongside text content
- Is it possible to use too many commas? (Short answer: yes)
- Coffee does not make you a better author ☕️
- Having the nicest weather outside for a long time does not help for the motivation 🌞